Thursday, December 25, 2008

Oh Santa!



And Santa's big delivery was a dollhouse for the girls. They were thrilled and slightly amazed at how big it is! (Well, when you've got three little girls clamoring to cram their Kelly and princess dolls into tiny chairs, it pays to have a big house!) Oh, and little Micah, who is content to push empty water bottles around the house, got a monkey-ball from Santa. ("I wouldn't give his troubles to a monkey on a ball!" {obscure Letterman sort-of-reference} 

3 comments:

Michelle said...

I love the PJ's !!

Jill Hardin said...

I love your blog! And I am amazed at how beautiful your girls are. They are so similar yet so different. And I wish Annie and Micah could have a play date now! I would love to see that. Love you, Girl!

Anika said...

Myndi, in the three months I have been gone, your sweethearts have changed and grown oh so much! Boy, how I miss them and having them greet me! Give them all loves and hugs for me.