Sunday, December 18, 2011

Hey friends! Here I am again (almost two months since the last post...oh well). I'm trying something new today. I enjoy making Smileboxes because it's a fast and fun way to get pictures out to friends when I don't have time to arrange them on my blog. So, I thought I would try posting a Smilebox on my blog to see if it works and if everyone can access it. I think it's working but would love some feedback if anyone gets a chance. Now to explain this Smilebox... At Thanksgiving, we had the pleasure of having Mary and Zion Willitts, four-year-old twins of Joel and Karla Willitts - dear friends from our time in England who now live in Chicago - at our house. Karla is a flight attendant and had to fly on Thanksgiving Day. The hope was that Joel could accompany her on her two-day trip and they could get a mini-vacation together. (In the end, Joel, flying stand-by, missed getting on the flight by ONE seat. They didn't get the time off together but had some nice, restful time on their own which was very timely.) Anyway, some friends of theirs in Chicago were driving to MN for the holiday anyway and were willing to bring M and Z to our house! So, six kids under the age of eight ran crazy in our house for about 48 hours and had a blast! We were so sad to see them head back to Chi-Town that Saturday morning and can't wait to do it again...
Click to play this Smilebox slideshow
Create your own slideshow - Powered by Smilebox
Make a free picture slideshow

No comments: