Saturday, July 4, 2009

Bye bye baby mullet

Well, it was time. Maybe we had a month or more before it got really embarrassing but I decided to just do it. You see, Micah, with-bless his heart-what little hair he has, was getting a baby mullet. I'm sure you're familiar with the term but just in case you aren't, the best explanation is "business in the front, party in the back." ("Oh, ri-i-i-i-ght," you nod knowingly.) So, I plopped him in front of the telly and snipped as fast as I could in between head turns as he attempted to see what I was doing. So, here is a before picture (taken last week) and an after one. Not a huge difference but a relieving one for me!

3 comments:

Jill Hardin said...

He's got great hair! Cute little fellow!

McCall said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
McCall said...

FYI - a baby's hair cut makes a big difference In their overall appearance. And Micah looks great! Nice cut, Mama!